HOW CAN I SUPPORT PARC?
We are a registered charity with the Canadian government. We have a charitable tax number.
Therefore we can issue tax receipts for donations.
We appreciate each and every donation. All donations are acknowledged.
Tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 and over.
WAYS TO DONATE:
OPTION 1: PAYPAL: We are accepting donations via PayPal or credit cards through Paypal, a secure online transaction company. An account with Paypal is not needed because a credit card can also be used.
You can also use this link for:
- MEMBERSHIPS (use this button)
- Orange Bracelets (minimum order is 3)
- To donate
OPTION 2: CANADA HELPS: For donations only: please donate online through the Foundation CanadaHelps.org which also issues tax receipts and sends the funds to PARC. please search for "Promoting Awareness...."
PLEASE USE FOR DONATIONS ONLY. THANKS!
OPTION 3: CHEQUE: Download our DONATION FORM and mail it in with a cheque payable to PARC. Our address is:
PO BOX 20032
St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada L2M 7W7
We thank you for choosing us as your charity.
Charitable Tax Number: 86563 9629 RR0001
PARC is on a mission to make everyone in Canada and around the world, aware of
THE IMPORTANCE OF EARLY DIAGNOSIS IN CRPS.
Here are some ways you can help.
1. CONTACT PARC for copies of our flyers and leave them in clinics, offices, drug stores, pain clinics, or local hospitals. Everyone needs to be aware!
2. EDUCATE YOURSELFabout CRPS and speak out about CRPS at your local community clubs, service clubs or local gatherings. PARC has a new Power Point presentation you can use. You only need to be one voice to be heard.
3. COLOUR THE WORLD ORANGE DAY: (The first Monday in November.) Contact your local media and have them do a human interest story. Tell it like it is. Contact PARC for help.
4. HOLD AN EVENT: e.g. bake sale, barbecue, walk-a- thon, spin-a-thon, flea market, etc. and donate a portion of the proceeds to PARC.
5. ARRANGE FOR A SPEAKER to come and talk in your area. PARC has a speakers' list.
6. Order POCKET CARDS ($1 each) or ORANGE BRACELETSs ($2 each) and give them to health care professionals who treat you. Better yet, ask them to order for the staff. Donations support our educational programs.
7. EDUCATE: From our survey we know the biggest problem is lack of education in the community especially for medical professionals. Educating doctors can be done by patients, one visit at a time. Contact PARC for literature.
8. DONATE gifts in kind: items that PARC can use such as office or computer supplies. Please see our Wish List on WHAT'S NEW? page.
9. E-MAIL US to see what else can be donated.