Donate | Become a Member | Get Involved
We are a Canadian government registered charitable organization (registration number 86563 9629 RR0001).
PLEASE NOTE: All money donated to PARC will remain in Canada and benefit only Canadians.
Funds are directed to awareness, education and research. Nobody at PARC receives a salary.
All donations are acknowledged, and we appreciate any amount you can give.
Tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 and over.
Option 1: Donate Online
Simply press the “Donate” button to make a donation online through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account, just fill in an amount then click "Donate with a Card" to use a credit card:
Use this Donate button to make payments for purchased Pocket Cards, DVDs, Newsletters, Orange Bracelets, etc.
Option 2: Donate Offline
Download our DONATION FORM and mail it in with a cheque or money order payable to:
PO BOX 20032
St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada L2M 7W7
Option 3: Fundraise
You can start a fundraising campaign of your own! Visit our page at Canada Helps, and select the “Fundraise” button:
BECOME A MEMBER:
PARC is on a mission to make everyone in Canada and around the world, aware of
THE IMPORTANCE OF EARLY DIAGNOSIS IN CRPS.
Here are some ways you can help.
1. CONTACT PARC for copies of our flyers and leave them in local clinics, offices, drug stores, pain clinics, or local hospitals. Everyone needs to be aware!
2. EDUCATE YOURSELF about CRPS and speak out about CRPS at your local community clubs, service clubs or local gatherings. PARC has a new Power Point presentation you can use. You only need to be one voice to be heard.
3. COLOUR THE WORLD ORANGE DAY: (The first Monday in November.) Contact your local media and have them do a human interest story. Tell it like it is. Contact PARC for help.
4. HOLD AN EVENT: e.g. Trivia Night, bake sale, barbecue, walk-a- thon, spin-a-thon, flea market, etc. and donate a portion of the proceeds to PARC.
5. ARRANGE FOR A SPEAKER to come and talk in your area. PARC has a speakers' list.
6. Order POCKET CARDS ($1 each) or ORANGE BRACELETSs ($2 each) and give them to health care professionals who treat you. Better yet, ask them to order for the staff. Donations support our educational programs.
7. EDUCATE: From our survey we know the biggest problem is lack of education in the community especially for medical professionals. Educating doctors can be done by patients, one visit at a time. Contact PARC for literature.
8. DONATE gifts in kind: items that PARC can use such as office or computer supplies. Gifts-in-kind can also be donated for our fundraising events e.g. T shirts, food, for charity Walks. Please see our Wish List on WHAT'S NEW? page.
9. E-MAIL US to see what else can be donated.